Anyway, when the men got home on Saturday from their camping trip, we took pictures as a family in front of Mom and Dad's fireplace (in our traditional Red and White attire).Mom has all of those pics so I will try and post them later.
After pictures we had a delicious dinner of "garden goods" and the best part....THE AUCTION! YEAH BUUUUDAY! Dan was the auctioneer of coarse and he did a fabulous job. I'm so glad we did the auction and we plan to do it every year. I have to mention that Garrett scored an awesome pair of Danner boots for $45.00 that cost over $200.00 originally. Cha-ching. He's totally stoked about that and has been showing them off to everyone ever since. So,YAY! What fun times!!! And Seriously I'm even more happy we did the reunion this year (last minute). Keep coming back family! We love you and miss you, that means YOU-Brandon and Carey (you will come next year)! Next summer is Park City. Yipee!





I thought this photo was so cute I just had to post it. I came over to Mom's and there was no one to be found inside. I heard chattering in the back and when I walked out this is what I saw. They were wall down picking beans with Mom. So cute.


1 comment:
Sounds like a pretty goog family reunion! It better have been since you had to miss out on our lunch.:) The auction is such a cute idea!
Post a Comment