Here's my sweet girl modeling one of her new onsies I just made for her. Well I didn't make them but I ironed-on some cool stuff. You can check it out at
OMH.
Addy is quite the character lately, imitating anything and everything. She's a very good listener and minds Me and G-bud so well. I can even put her down in the store and I don't worry that she will run off and not come back. I feel like that's pretty impressive. She's a sweet, sweet child and I love her so.
2 comments:
I love it and also the other ones you made. I want one for the baby, but we still need to decide on a name. We are down to Finn and Grae right now. I want to spell Grae different so it is not spelled like the color, but don't know if this spelling is best.
How cute is that onsie?? I love it!!
Post a Comment