I had Adelade's hair cut last week. About 4 inches taken off. I am missing being able to put it in a pony-tail, but the shape of the cut is super cute on her little face.
Love the haircut! Also loved the scarves on OMH. When do you find time for all your fun projects? I am still working on my dining room redecorate. Waiting for warmer weather to make a bench and shelf. Then I need to decorate the walls and paint the kitchen. My goal is to have it done before June. Three months. I better get busy.
4 comments:
Oh my gosh, she is seriously a mini you! She's so beautiful!! I love the new haircut, it looks like it fits her little personality perfectly!
Love the haircut! Also loved the scarves on OMH. When do you find time for all your fun projects? I am still working on my dining room redecorate. Waiting for warmer weather to make a bench and shelf. Then I need to decorate the walls and paint the kitchen. My goal is to have it done before June. Three months. I better get busy.
so cute... but you already know that. miss ya
she is too cute for words!!!!!!!
LOVE the hair!!!!
rebekah
Post a Comment