2007 Annual Kirk Heaton Family Reunion
I have to say I think the reunion was a great success. It was wonderful spending time with all of the family during all of the activities and meals. The food was so good by the way. Thanks to everyone who prepared, cooked, and cleaned up for those meals. I think the food was one of my favorite parts of the whole experience. The day at Steinaker was my favorite activity, besides watching everyone karaoke. Garrett really enjoyed the guys camp out and continues to tell other family and friends about what a great time he had. I'm so blessed to have such a big, loving family. We can't wait for next year!
3 comments:
I'm so excited you have a blog! Glad you had fun at your reunion!
Love ya!
Tanks a trillion for da message!
Hope you like our nothing blog. I'm still trying to work out the kinks.
Hey You have an awesome blog... very proffesssional. I was hoping you'd tell me how to get the player and the picture slide show and other fun blog toys. Thanks for the great idea. Sorry about all the typo's.
Post a Comment