Friday, February 15, 2008

I've been Tagged


I've been tagged!! -By Carey

10 years ago I was:

Attending White Mountain Junior High, still unaware of the correct abbreviation for condominium, skinny as a rail with braces on my teeth and thinking I was pretty dang cool.

5 things on my to do list today:

1. get all my tasks completed at work
2. wash the black beauty
3. go grocery shopping
4. clean my bathrooms
5. dust and vacuum my whole house



Things I would do if I became a billionaire:
I would pay off my house and my car. Build a new house. Then build another one somewhere really warm. Then I would set up trust funds for my kids and retirement for Garrett and I. Then take my brothers and sisters and their families on a big vacation. Pay for Garrett and I to finish school. Invest the rest of the money.

3 of my bad habits:

1. being negative to Garrett
2. watching ridiculous amounts of television
3. being late to work

5 places I've lived:

1. Tucson AZ.
2. Rock Springs WY.
3. Cedar City UT.
4. Vernal UT.
5.

5 jobs I've had:

1. Candy Basket
2. Sweetwater Sno n Jo
3. Lifetouch Photography
4. DJ for X94
5. Rocky Mountain Drilling

Something most people don't know about me:
I can do this weird chirp that sounds like a dolphin. It's pretty funny but very loud. I only break it out for Garrett these days.

I think everyone on my list has been tagged already. Sorry.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

I know getting tagged isn't that fun but it's fun for those of us reading it! I love to hear people's answers. The next time I see you I want you to bust out the dolphin sound! I don't think I've ever heard it.:(

Sarah Greener said...

Ooooh I love your new layout!! Ha that is funny, I think I have heard the chirping sound from you but I don't think that it is the same as the dolphin one!!:) Like Brittany said the next time that I get to see you I want you to bust that dolphin noise out!!
p.s. you need to post a picture of you and your preggo belly!, if you even have one yet!:)