Sunday, February 10, 2008

One project down, twenty to go

BEFORE


Garrett has almost finished the laundry room. He just has a couple of things to touch up. He did a beautiful job. It's been so nice to have walls, tile on the floor, an extra bathroom, all that space and an awesome new washer and dryer!!! Now when I go into that room I feel great about doing laundry...not stressed. I'm lovin' it! Especially because Garrett does all the laundry these days anyway. :)
AFTER

4 comments:

Brittany said...

This looks awesome! I love the washer and dryer! It looks nice! Did Garrett do that all by himself? I don't think Bryce could tackle that job if he wanted to.:)

JaNeil said...

Looks good Minz! I wish I had the time and money to redo some rooms. Are you starting to get a little bump?

Melinda said...

yeah Garrett's the jack of all trades really. thanks for the compliments, i'll let him know. and to answer your question...Dan or Janeil...yes i've got a bump now. it's not very cute. i just look like i've put on a few pounds. i'm not ready to show it off yet.

Dr. E said...

The room looks great! Good job Garrett.