TwEntY yeAR tAg - -
20 Years ago:
1.I was only 3 1/2 years old and I can't remember much of that time of my life. I do know that my family had just moved to Rock Springs, WY. from Tucson AZ. and it was a major transition for a lot of brothers and sisters. But I was three and so my life and all my memories were just beginning.
10 Years ago:
I was in junior high. I was looking pretty cute, NOT! I was a total nerdo. I think I had just two nephews at the time. I hung out with my big sister a lot. I was just making new friends at school and not hanging out with the neighbor kids as much. Like I said I was getting pretty cool. HAH!
5 Years ago:
I had just moved to Cedar City, UT. I was having my first roommate experience at the "Foxhole". It was pretty exciting. I was going to fulfill my lifelong dream of becoming a Photographer there. Yeah that didn't happen. I'm pretty sure everyone warned me how hard it would be trying to live on my own and that I wouldn't have any money. It's ok though because I had great roommates. The best really. It was an awesome summer.
3 Years ago:
I had just gotten married. I was living the joys of the first few months of marriage. It really was all joy at that time. I was getting to know the man I love and it was blissful. I'm glad there isn't a question about the next 6 months after that. HAHA. I'm also glad my husband rarely reads this blog anymore. Sorry hun...it's all good now.
1Year ago:
I had just started a new job as an Office Manager for a Drilling Company. It was pretty great for me. I had not been working for a year previous and I was really ready to get back out into the world of real people. I absolutely loved my job. My boss's wife became my great friend and we had a blast hanging out at work everyday. Our 3:00 dance time will be severely missed.
So far this year:
I've recently quite my job. Yes it was a little earlier than I had planned but the lady I hired caught on so quickly she didn't need me to stay and train her any longer. So since I've been home it's been a little like having the baby blues except I don't have a baby yet. I've missed working and seeing my co-workers every day. Well most of them. ;) Also this year I've been pregnant, finishing up my last few months. It's been a good pregnancy. I really don't have too much to complain about. I was sick for the first few months but thankfully that went away. I have had anemia pretty bad these last couple of months and I have to try and stay on top of it or I'm down for the count. But besides that it's been really good.
Yesterday:
I went into the hospital to quickly, (yeah right), have a test done for a UTI because I thought I had one. Trust me I would have much rather gone into my Dr.'s office but they are out on Mondays. Anyway when one is an OB patient the hospital will check everything (which I didn't fully understand since this is my first baby). I spent the whole day there with my Mom. It was a good thing that I went in though because apparently I was have major contractions that could have potentially sent me into labor. It kinda got me excited for a split second but then I remembered that I'm only 34 and 1/2 weeks. Dang. So I kept having to get shots and take medicine and get more shots and get an ultrasound and on and on. My cervix is a little thinned and really soft they said so I will stay on some medication to hopefully keep from contracting for the next week and 1/2 and then after that they won't stop me from going into labor. Craziness.
Today:
I'm going back to the hospital to have another steroid shot. Hopefully I won't have to stay there all day because I have a lot of things at home to do.
Tomorrow:
We are getting our new carpet put in. So I don't know where I will be hanging out.
In the Next Year:
I plan on raising my little girl the best that I can, being a good wife, attending the temple more,and reading my scriptures more.
I tag Carey, Gwen, JaNeil. Sorry guys I don't have too many people on my list of bloggers so I always have to tag you.
3 comments:
Well sounds like things are going okay for you. I hope that baby stays in the womb for a couple more weeks, but I know you are probably ready to have her. Pack your bags and get ready for the best and biggest change of your life.
Life at the "Foxhole" was good, wasn't it?! I was scared for you when I read that you had to go to the hospital yesterday!! I hope you are feeling well today and that your cervix can hold out just a few more weeks!! Yeah though, that little baby girl is coming soooo soon!! Maybe I will have to make a trip to Vernal to see her when she enters this world!!!:)
Ahh the good ol' Fox Hole days.. That was a great time:) So, I was just looking at your baby registry and noticed that you aren't due till July 30th! WOW, I hardly doubt that you will go that long, but long enough to where it is safe! I really cant wait to see pics of your new baby girl!
Post a Comment