Monday, June 9, 2008

Take this color quiz


I thought this quiz was pretty interesting. click here to find out your decorating mood and style. It's definitely the kind of thing I'm into but I would be interested to see what others results were as well.

4 comments:

JaNeil said...

You could probably guess my decorating mood by the color of my living room. I am desert spice with pop art as a secondary. I looked at both of these color schemes and found combos I liked and definitely would try. Cute new background. Where do you find all these cute backgrounds?

Brittany said...

I am "leather, stone, and wood" and my secondary was Al Fresco. I'm not sure if I really agree with the leather, stone, and wood thing but the quiz was fun!

Sarah Greener said...

I am also leather, stone, and wood. hmmmmm pretty interesting... I guess I am ok with that! hahaha The quiz was fun!

Anonymous said...

Minz,
I am Leather stone and wood.
Who would have guessed?
My secondary was water beads.
Pretty funny
Love J