
So Aunt Ruthie said she tagged all her nieces and it was for the 4th photo in the 4th file but I don't think my photo files are set up like that. I have files inside of files inside of files. Anyway her post was much cuter than mine, but it inspired me to dig up some memories. So I decided to post a photo that horrified me when I was pregnant but I think it's pretty funny now. Keep in mind this was just a couple of days before I gave birth. NOW you can see why I had a NINE POUNDER!?!? HA HA HA, Wow!
9 comments:
holy cow! that doesn't even look real. you are way to tiny to be that prego!! ha ha
Wow! That IS a bid belly, although I still think it is cute. Thanks for sharing that.
As a doctor, my professional opinion would have been to induce a little sooner.
oh my heck! I didn't see you very often before yoiu had her and I didn't remember you being this stomach-y. I love it cause it's all in front like the cliche about having baby girls. Great picture and so you know... the advice goes both ways my sistah... enjoy your's too, cause she will be grown right before your very eyes. they are very much fun when they become teens though. Word to your mother!
oh and no Morgan didn't ever throw up, but he sure was a punk! He doesn't know the meaning of quit while you're ahead. He does everything to excess!
sorry, one more thing... where did you get this cute back ground? I love it!
That's a great picture! Hard to believe it's really you.
Okay, sometimes I just feel so out of the loop. Our family needs to keep in better contact :) I didn't even know that you had a baby. She is so adorable! I hope you're doing well. Take care!
That's awesome!! What a big cute belly! You were totally holding out on us with the pictures while you were pregnant!:)
Wow, you were all baby mindz! You were such a cute pregnant girl! Love it! OH my heck your little Adelade is getting soooo big! She is soooo dang cute!! I love the little Roxy onesie you have her in. I just want to pinch those cute little cheeks!
Post a Comment