

Poor little Adelade. She has to just sit there in her little bouncer chair, that she doesn't really love all that much, and watch Mommy make bows.
She is so patient too. She will sit there and coo and wiggle and not even cry until she is so hungry or she just can't stand it anymore. Sweet little bean. Not so little I guess. She's getting huge. We've really got to get a scale and start weighing her. I haven't had her weighed since her 2 month check up and I'm curious to see how much she's grown.
8 comments:
Are you making bows to sale? Or is it just a hobbie? Can't wait to see you guys in a couple of weeks.
What a good little girl! Jack was the easiest baby too! It makes life great!
SO um... do people stop you to look at her? She's so cute! What a sweet little baby... I really hope I get to see her over Thanksgiving for Christmas or something... she's a doll! And also, your bows are darling :)
Oh my goodness, she is getting so big and so cute!! I didn't even know Roxy made baby clothes!! Very cute!
Cute bows Minds.! Addy is getting cuter and cuter!
Ok so maybe this is why you are not answering your phone huh? It's buried under mountains of ribbon and you have no idea where it is and you don't even know I've called you until days later when you finally dig yourself out to feed your baby. My goodness. Moderation minz. (ha) Ok so call me? Oh and the bows of course are cute and you know I love Addy.
What a cutie-pie! The bows are fantastic. Makes me wish I had a little one to dress up so cute.
she is precious and you look amazing...hope you are doing well...we need to get together next time you come to aunt colette's house....loves, lori
Post a Comment