Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Hilarious

Dang I wish I would have seen this before Christmas so I could post it for you all. My friend Kari sent it to me a while ago and I just watched it today. It's hilarious. I am a Twilight fan but this is such a good parody. I especially like the part at the end when the lady can't spit out what she is trying to say...it's just like in the movie. Such a crack up!!! I really hope Christa watches this!


5 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Love the Christmas card, its totally adorable! Hope your Christmas was great!

Sarah Greener said...

For some reason I couldnt watch your twilight parody, But I will be back to try it again! I love the christmas cards! Your little Adelade is sooooo dang cute!! I want to see her in person so bad! Hope you guys had a great christmas!

Brittany said...

That's hilarious!! I love it!

*tara* said...

haha loved it :)

Ruth said...

That's awesome!