I do have a picture of Adelade in her furry Bear one piece that Grandma Dana gave her. Addy pretty much got the most stuff. That's how it goes though. The gifts become all about the kids. Garrett and I decided to only do one gift for each other this year and we both actually stuck to the deal. I gave Garrett a new dress coat and he got me some new Uggs, since one pair is never enough ;). The best part about Christmas though is spending time with family. I'm so grateful for Holiday traditions that bring our families together. Some family members we hardly ever see or get to spend time with and I'm happy to be with them whenever we get the chance.
2 comments:
Sounds like a Merry Christmas! I don't even have one pair of Uggs! I think you're spoiled.:) Addie looks so cute in her warm bear outfit! Yes--Bryce is addicted to Call of Duty. It's one of his favorite games! I'm sure he would have fun playing Garrett on XBox Live but we don't have it.:( Tell Garrett sorry. I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas! I miss ya!
I'm glad Christmas was so good and you got to spent time with family! Thats what the holidays are all about!
Post a Comment