OH Man! This is too good to be true! My best friend Abby told me about this and I just had to post it. She said she thought it was something I might do to my kid. It's HILARIOUS! I can't even get over it. I could sit here and watch it over and over and over again. I love the part when he forgets what he's saying and notices his fingers and I especially love the part where he completely loses it and yells. HA HA HA, SO FUNNY! OH MAN, OH MAN! I LOVE IT!!!!
Thanks Abby for always hooking me up with the funnest stuff. You make me laugh my ugly laugh. And I mean that as a compliment.
4 comments:
Apparently no one thinks this is as funny as me. I must have a strange sense of humor.
No, no, that was very funny, I think that others, (like me) find that it is hard to type after peeing your pants, sheesh.... that was hilarious.
I actually only watched this just now and I watched it with the boys. I have to say WE BUSTED UP!!! This is HILARIOUS! I'm still chuckling. Thanks
Ah thanks guys! I knew there were others out there besides Garrett and Me, that about peed. I think it gets funnier the more you watch it. At first you are just wondering what's going on. Then you realize "oh this kid is straight trippin". As Garrett would say.
Post a Comment