Thursday, March 5, 2009




Addy just started crawling these past couple weeks. And now the dreaded silences from the other room begin. I know when it's silent I better jump up because that means she's getting into mischief. She's really into trash cans and outlets with cords that are plugged in. Baby proofing here we come!

7 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

She isn't old enough to be crawling, is she? I always thought it was so silly when people had their houses so completely baby proofed, but once you have a baby that is on the go and into everything, it definitely becomes a must! We've almost passed that stage, we just have our cupboard that we dont' want him into still tied together!

Tyler and Megan said...

SHUT RIGHT UP! How can she have grown so much in like a month and a half? What? This is boggling my mind! She must take after her awesome mom! P.S. your fabulous! LOVE

Gwen said...

Yay, I love the crawling stage. The mischief just gets worse, just ask Aaron. I have started working 5 hours a week and so Aaron watches the girls for me. This week he went to change Eleanor's diaper and he heard the dreaded silence. He immediately went to look for Penelope and finally found her under the blankets on her bed with an open jar of fingernail polish. You can only imagine. Yikes!

JaNeil said...

The fun begins! Gwen is right it only gets worse. And Gwen doesn't even know yet herself. Wait until there are two of them into mischieve all the time. And I think boys are worse, but I don't have a girl to compare to yet. I have read Jane Eyre in high school and liked it, but I might read it again. I checked out Sense and Sensibility by Jane Austen and will give her another try. I also found this fictional series by Lynn Austen. She is a Christian author and the series I am reading is about the civil war. It is a history lesson with fictional characters and love stories and faith in God. Plus, I might just have to break down and read the Twilight series. I have really been into reading lately. I really enjoy reading, but finding the time is the issue. The boys like to watch Madagascar 2 and Kung Fu Panda daily right now so while they watch I read.

Jana said...

Oh I love this video. I've seen her crawl, but not as much as in the video. If you guys think the silence is bad, just wait until there is so much noise that you can't hear when they are doing mischeif like getting into your top drawer! Then if you say something about it they act like they had a right and why are you upset about it. Just wait , just wait!!

Sarah Greener said...

That Addy is sooooo dang cute! I cant believe that she is already crawling!! What a fun age. The mischief making only gets worse, just take it one day at a time and remember every little moment!

Brittany said...

I can't believe she's crawling and getting so big and I've never even met her!:( She's so dang cute though!!!!