


Our family hasn't been up to much. We don't travel and we hang out at home ALOT. Oh and remember how I said that I was looking forward to a vacation, maybe to California or some place warm. Well that never happened, of coarse. Darn. Maybe next year. Garrett is still working, even in this freezing cold weather. He has some nice equipment this year that we haven't had in previous winters which has helped tremendously with snow removal. I think our neighbors are apreciative as well. :) Blessed Skid Steer, I love you!
We did go to our ward Christmas party last week and Adelade had her first Santa Clause experience. It was pretty sad. We had to snap some pictures for memories. Like my Dad always says, "Just makin' memories". Usually when he says that though, we are getting drenched with a water gun, or chased with something nasty or someone is crying. But it's true that the memory always sticks in one's mind. Hopefully this memory doesn't permanently traumatize my daughter.



I've got this awesome little ditty

to share with you all...I found it here while searching for some ideas for a Christmas lesson (I especially liked the "22 things" we could do for Christmas, from Pres Hunter. Some of those I NEED to do this year). I'm in the Young Women's Presidency as the secretary and I've got to teach the combined lesson this Sunday. Wish me luck. I seem to ramble when I get nervous.
My baby is sick tonight. It's been a terrible couple of days. She's teething, but I'm thinking it's more than that. I will have to take her to the doctor tomorrow after I get out of jury duty. Yeah that's right I have jury duty! Again!!! GRRRRR!
4 comments:
Your tree is BEAUTIFUL!!! I love it! Poor Adde! She's not too happy about that whole Santa thing huh?:) And. . . . you have Jury Duty?? That's funny! And this isn't your first time?? What the heck? Don't feel too bummed about staying home all the time. Bryce and I do a lot of that too.:(
Good to hear from you. Excited to see you in a couple of weeks, weather permitting. Addy is getting so big. I love the teeth and the Santa pictures made me laugh. Neither of my boys had such a reaction. Owen was a little apprehensive last year but no real crying.
I love Addy's teeth! She is such a cutie pie.
She looks so old in that picture! When did she grow up? Hope you're having a Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment