Sunday, April 11, 2010

Fun Photo Shoot



This was a such a fun photo shoot.  Practically painless (say practically because Addy might have endured pain with a few falls and a few scratches by all the random metal scraps that were lying around, but she didn't show it). Easy. No tears and fast. I mean what else can you ask for during a photo shoot?

My friend is starting up a photography business and she is doing fabulously. She traded me for some blog/internet know-how.  I feel I got the better end of the deal since my knowledge is very limited.  You can check out the rest of the photos from that day here.  Give Kari a call if you need some family pics done.  She's so laid back.  It's easy to be yourself around her and no pressure to pose or force smiles, just fun.

Addy cracks me up.  I love her face in the first photo.  She's the light of my life...and to be honest, most people that meet her feel she brings light into theirs as well.  I know, bragity-brag brag. Yuck right?  But it's my blog and I'll brag if I want to, brag if I want to.  No seriously I just love her, that's all.  I write it here so she can come back and read this blog someday and know that her mother really, really loves her.




So my cousin Camille mentioned she liked the necklace that I'm wearing in those pictures, one day when she saw me wearing it. I mentioned that I might teach her how to make one.  (So Camille I'm teaching you now) You can find a tutorial on how to make one on my other blog, OMH. Go check it out and let me know how it goes if you decide to whip one out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

mindy...i LOVE the new pics. you are both Gorgeous!!!!! i miss your guts!!! you need to let me know next time you're near or in SLC and we'll get together. :)

Brittany said...

Soooo cute!! I LOVE that necklace & your hair is beautiful!! And not to mention....your SUPER thin! Can't wait to see you in person next month!

Unknown said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the pictures! Addy is of course the cutest little girl and you're one gorgeous momma! Keep up the good work! Love ya

JaNeil said...

Where are you my sweet little lamb? I am missing the OMH posts. I know you are probably busy, but just checking. Excited to see you at reunion time. Also excited that I am having a baby in 20 days!

Todd and Suelyn said...

Oh my gosh.... so cute! I saw some of them on facebook. I think this photographer is amazing!