 |
| Every time I see the Tetons I'm awe struck. They're just absolutely amazing. |
We took a trip to Jackson with Garrett's family. Garrett's sister used to work at Signal Mountain Lodge so she was able to get a deal on some sweet condos at Love Ridge which is part of Snow King. Three condos with kitchens and three bedrooms each.
We had lots of fun eating meals in the condo and trading off on cooking duties, going on a hike around Jenny Lake and seeing so many beautiful views of the Tetons.
My shots of our Condo don't do it justice.
 |
| Next to the bridge at Jenny Lake |
 |
| The whole group before our hike around Jenny lake |
Adelade sure didn't suffer from a lack of attention. There was always somebody doting on her.
 |
| Garrett carried her the whole day. He was exhausted...and a little grouchy. |
 |
| Breath taking. Once in a life time kind of moment. I was so lucky to get some great shots as the sun was going down. |
Wyoming has such gorgeous country, it makes me proud to be from such a wild and beautiful state. It was a wonderful trip. Hopefully it will become a tradition. I'm so blessed that my husband has given me such a terrific family. Love you all. Can't wait for Christmas.
2 comments:
Gorgeous pictures! I love Wyoming! You guys need to invest in a backpack carrier for Addy if you are going to do any hiking. Totally worth it. Penelope is old enough to hike on her own now, but we still carry Eleanor. The backpack makes it easy.
Fun vacation! You look amazing! You're sooo stinking skinny! How do you do it??
Post a Comment