We attended the Heaton Reunion a couple of weeks ago and it was wonderful getting to be with my brothers and sisters all in one place. It was definitely interesting staying in a cabin that only had separations for walls, like cubicles. A good memory that I'm sure we will be laughing about for a long time. I wonder if my brother happened to find the little gift we stowed away in his truck?
I got my new camera just in time for the "family picture" event. It was a little crazy getting everyone to stay happy, smile and stand where it looked best. After pictures it was back to the cabin for the family auction to raise money for the reunion next year. Dan as the auctioneer was hilarious as usual. Plus getting to take home things that family members have made... priceless!
I'm so blessed to have such a beautiful family, and to know that "Families are Forever".


3 comments:
Wow! You have a big family! That's awesome! I still remember the video from last year's auction. Your brother is hilarious!
Some of my favorite shots of your family are the ones Brandon took where Addy is smiling and you two are looking at her. Precious. I need copies of the photos from your camera and with a little photoshop I will hopefully have a good photo of all of us.
Well said Minz. I'm glad our family is forever too. We are getting so big and I love it. There will be two more little ones in a few months. That's exciting too. Thanks for being patient with all of us and taking all of those photos. They look really good.
Post a Comment