Sunday, November 21, 2010

It's nice to have best friends forever

Ok so it's a little lame to say "Oh she's my BFF".  But  hey, sometimes it's really true.  It's the most wonderful thing in the world to have a best friend.  A friend that you can pick up right where you left off with.  Even if you haven't seen this friend for 3+ years.  A friend that knows you and loves you (even when you're a one woman circus).  A friend that you can be honest with and tell everything to. 
Just a dang good friend.  I'm lucky because I have a few of those. But today let me introduce you to one awesome friend that also used to be my roommate.  SO even more "best" than usual....

Meet Brittany




And her little man, Roman.




He's adorable right?








What a great visit!!!
We ate good food and talked and talked and TALKED.
It was over in a flash.  
I miss her
But I know she will still be my BFF.



2 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

I'm SO jealous that you two got to hang out together! We have got to all get together again soon. Best friends are totally the best!

Brittany said...

What a cute post!:) I agree 100%! It went by way too fast but it was like we hadn't even been apart for 3 years. BFFs!! I miss you tons!! I wish we lived closer so I could see you more often!! And I agree with Chelsea...we have all got to get together!!