Thursday, December 16, 2010

Walking in a Winter Wonderland


 Everything was flocked here in V-town for a few days so I took the opportunity to take some family pictures. I originally planned to send them out as Christmas Cards but I kept having technical difficulties with Photoshop and my edited images were blurry when I would print them out. GRRR. I really need to practice with Photoshop more. Anyway, I also took the first images in RAW format. Another GRRRR. I don't know how/don't have a program to convert images from RAW to be viewable on my computer. Sooooo... I got everybody dressed in the same clothes and tried it again the next day.
Thank goodness the frosted-beauty lasted for one more day.
Here's the 4 best pictures from our
Winter Wonderland  
shoot.



2 comments:

Brittany said...

So stinking cute!! Bummer about the printing and such.:( They turned out way cute though.

Anonymous said...

It looks great. You are very talented! I love you and miss you!