Wednesday, August 29, 2007

Elder Colovich Returns







Well Brenton is home and he is definitely a changed man. I am still in shock about some of the profound and spiritual things that have come out of his mouth. I can't even explain how excited Garrett was to see his little brother. He kept saying at the air port that he was going to pee his pants. It's been a fun couple of days since Brent's been home. He's says he is having a hard time transitioning from being a missionary, but Garrett and I think he's doing pretty well. He already wants to buy our L.S. (YES!).
Speaking of cars. Garrett's sister, Arlette bought our Yukon. We were pretty sad to see it drive off into the sunset on Tuesday night but it's still in the family, so we can maybe take a ride in it every once in a while.
Anyway here are some pictures of Brent and the Fam.


1 comment:

Chelsea Johnson said...

You are doing so well updating! I clearly need to take lessons from you!