

Here are some pictures of my cute nieces (and nephew) on the trampoline from Saturday night. Those kids were really making me giggle that night. I won't repeat what they were chanting while jumping on the trampoline, but don't worry they were definitely not aware that they were saying a naughty word. I convinced them to change the chant to "Kids Kids Kachow".

Well Brent's talk on Sunday was great. At least the part that I heard. I was so bummed I had to leave to teach my class. We were glad Colette Arlette and Brenton came down later that night to visit. They said the dinner after church was wonderful and everyone had a fun time visiting with family and friends from out of town. Garrett was equally as bummed that he missed the talk because of his stomach flu or whatever it was he had. He didn't feel any flu like symptoms(after a dramatic vomit session) except severe cramping in his stomach so he's convinced it was food poisoning or some other bad organism from the eggs we ate for breakfast. He did crack one egg open that was green....but that wasn't the one he ate so I don't know. I'm just glad he's feeling better today, it always makes me so nervous when he's sick.
3 comments:
So much fun! Its great to be able to spend time with family! Thanks for always commenting on my blog--it makes me feel so spesh!
I was pretty bummed myself on Sunday after Sacrament meeting when I was talking with Bevin Cox and found out that I had totally missed Brenton's Homecoming talk. I didn't even know it was going to happen. Oh well, give my apologies.
And Garrett... The grass and trees at the property are, well the whole property is looking awesome! Great work!!!
Cute pictures Minds I also like the tunes. You are going to have to give me some pointers on how you did your Blog. It's sweet.
Post a Comment