

I had such fun visiting with my friends from High School this past weekend in Rock springs. It was Hanna's 2nd Birthday (Kaylin's daughter) so I came out for the festivities since Garrett was gone on a major hunting trip with his brothers (he will have to enter a post about his experience...and Joe's Elk). I had a great time and I realised how much I missed these girls. It was an awesome feeling to know that even though we have all changed alot... things still felt the same between us. I stayed at Abby's like old times and when I heard her hacking up flem in the morning I realised how much I missed that sound(sorry I coundn't resist since Kaylin is doing it now).
I just want to thank them for being great friends through the years. I appreciate the changes we've gone through, but also how loving and supportive my sweet girl friends have remained.

4 comments:
hey minz,
how did you get your nifty lil music player at the bottom?
Mindz, I like the pics. If you want to change the name of the links on your page, go into edit, type a name in the title bar then save. Viola.
Sounds like you had such a great time! Good friends are the best! And yes, definitely you could send me a little word thing if you wanted! That would be fantastic! You look beautiful, as always!
hey mindz...aka martha :) i love this page! i am totally checking on you all the time now! i want to create one i feel, for the sake of all invoved in my crazy life. you are such an inspiration in so many ways. love you friend. kay
Post a Comment