Sunday, September 23, 2007

Coco's Cottage



Another weekend at Colette's Cottage. Garrett and I ran to Salt Lake on Friday night for another quick trip and stayed at Colette's. I've decided to give her house a bed and breakfast name because that's pretty much what it is to us. We are always staying there. We love it, and we love her! Since she is such a great friend and big supporter of me and Garrett, I just had to post a little something about her, just to let the world know that she's great. Plus she's my sister-in-law so can I just say... BONUS for me. Thanks for being there for me (us) a million times and a half.
Speaking of great sisters...while in Salt Lake we were able to visit Christa and see the new baby B. I forgot to take my camera over to the house when we visited so I can't post any pictures of her, but she's very cute. She's definitely a Smith. Her thick black hair was the only thing about her that resembled a Heaton baby. She has Hyrum's hands and feet and a combination of both of their lips :o) It was fun getting to hold her and visit with Chris for a little bit. Christa looks great and seems like she's adjusting pretty well to being a mom. All in all it was a nice little weekend.

3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

You're always making your blog look SOOO good! Your weekend sounded like it was fun! Are you ever going to come and visit St George?

JaNeil said...

mindy, i guess your home is our cottage when we come to stay in vernal. thanks for always letting us stay at your cute home.
janeil
p.s. sorry for all lowercase, holding owen

Coco said...

Mindy...thanks for everything. Love you...

-Coco