Monday, October 1, 2007

We have walls...



Yes, he's started another project. Garrett started working on finishing our scary garage a few days ago, with the help of Brenton. For those of you that remember how dark and ugly our garage was before, you will appreciate the nice, new and white dry wall it has now. We didn't realize how many projects our house actually needed when we bought the place, but we have come to figure out that you are never done fixing up an old house...and this house isn't even that old. I am so blessed to have such an amazing husband. When I look back at all of the the awesome things he's done to our house I seriously can't believe it. He's such a hard worker and I appreciate all his efforts in making our home a wonderful place to live.

3 comments:

Chelsea Johnson said...

Its always exciting to do new things to your house! I'm sure your house is adorable, considering your knack for creativity and decorating!

Dr. E said...

Sweet,
That's going to look real nice. Hey, Garrett, when your done there, come on down to El Paso. I have a few projects you can start on and finish for me. I think you guys need a kid or two so that Garrett will stop showing me up. It's true he's better than me. I love you guys. Love the house.

Jana said...

This has nothing to do with the site except... I love Briean Regan comedy. Thanks for that. Love ya.Miss ya