I've been tagged by Brittany!
Six Interesting things about myself.
This took me forever! I too had to ask my husband for some ideas so heres what we came up with...
1. Garrett wanted me to be sure and talk about my serious obsession with clean bedding. It makes my skin crawl when people lay on my pillow. I can not handle other people's smells on my pillow, so much that I have to change my pillow case if I know someone has used it. Some of you may have experienced this first hand and for that I'm sorry. My obsession has morphed into so much more. There is probably nothing in the world that makes me more happy and warm inside than new, clean sheets, but they must be crisp, tight on the bed and tucked at the bottom. It makes me crazy to have messy sheets at night. I also wash our sheets about every three days. I rarely ever go over that amount of time between washings. I love shopping for bed linens online too! I could look at overstock.com for hours at them. Plus it doesn't stop at sheets, I love buying new down comforters, quilts, duvet covers, pillows and mattress pads.
2. I love to eat out. It has become a hobby for me and Garrett. I love to try different restaurants and experience different flavors, textures and spices. I love the different atmospheres, I try to take it all in and enjoy the event of an excellent meal. I will travel 30 minutes to get a good steak, cooked to perfection, even though there is the same restaurant in Vernal mind you, because I feel the other location is just better all around. I will also travel 3 hrs to eat sushi when I get a craving. I love, love, love sushi!!! The amount of time in traveling is nothing to me if I can have a great eating experience!
3. I have become pretty herbal these days. I have all kinds of herbs and homeopathic remedies for sicknesses and ailments. I use golden seal root almost religiously. I drink peppermint tea on a regular basis to calm my stomach, take digestive enzymes after meals and take a teaspoon of raw apple cider vinegar occasionally, to be sure of a good, clean colon. I love to read about living green, eating 100% organically and I'm fascinated by unusual foods that give nutritional benefits. It all started when I read "Natural Cures They Don't Want You To Know About", I've become a freak because of it.
4. I constantly change my hair. My good friend does hair so I've got the hook up. I am not afraid to play with different styles or the shape of it not to mention the color. In my old ward I was asked about every other week if I was new because nobody recognized me. I have got a routine now. I usually dye it dark every fall and then back to blond in the late spring. I have had about 5 different hair cuts and 2 different colors in the last 6 months. I get bored of my style or it grows out and becomes unmanageable.
5. My husbands name is Garrett and my parents planned on naming me Garrett if I would have been a boy. Pretty interesting.
6. I love to drink water. Not just any water, it has to be filtered. I also crave bottled water. I can even tell the difference between different brands of water. People think I'm crazy when I say that but it's true. Some taste more metallic than others, some have added minerals such as silica. I rarely ever drink anything other than water, except for herbal tea which is kind of water that's been enhanced.
I tag: Gwen, Janeil, Jana and Carey
9 comments:
Thanks for responding to being tagged.:) I feel like I don't even know you anymore!:( I had no idea you were into herbal remedies and that you loved water so much but now I know why your skin looks so great!:) I also had no idea that you liked sushi. I have had it once and really liked it but Bryce doesn't really care for it so I haven't had it since. I remember you being obsessed with your sheets and pillow when I lived with you.:) Well, I think that we definitely need to find a time to meet up while I'm in Utah for Christmas! I would love to see you and get to chat a little.:)
Holy Crap! I love all those things too minz. Only I'm more nolistic and I drink dew and I sleep in the same sheets for months and can't stand raw fish meat... but the free flowin poo thing I'm am so down wit at.
plus Garrett smells
I just laughed and laughed at Dan's comment just now. Oh, and Aaron and I think you are a complete nut job.
Love you!
Nolistic? Is that even real, Dan? Sounds good to me. ;o)
I cannot wait to see you guys!!! I am soooo excited!! Saturday sounds great! I will call both you and Chels on Friday night!:) yeah!
Don't listen to Dan's comments about the sheets. I wash them weekly. It was hard for me to come up with things. Dan helped me with the ticklish one. We are planning to stay at your place, if that is still okay. We might be staying longer so we can go to Lacey's blessing on the 30th. If this is a problem let me know. I know company starts stinking after a few days. We could always go back and see my family then go to Payson for the blessing before coming home.
I loved seeing you guys last week! It was so fun and great to catch up on your lives, and...you're such a little hottie! Now I know why--eating all healthy and organic! I loved finding out these interesting things about you.
Haha crazy, I had no idea that you were into herbs and sushi and stuff like that! That is very very interesting! I never had sushi but I have heard it is to die for. Well yeah I am soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo sad that I missed the little get together!:( I bet you all had so much fun! Booooo, I always miss out on the fun stuff. Well hopefully some other time. Oh and I like your hair dark! There are pics on Brits blog of you guys. Everyone looks so good!
I laughed and laughed at Dan's comment too and then read Gwen's comment and laughed at that one too.
Just the sheet thing is not something I can relate to but every has their thing they love that others may not.
Post a Comment