Thursday, January 3, 2008

Christmas




Garrett and I had such a great time with my family during Christmas. We played games like Apples to Apples and Pictionary. The guys spent a lot of time at our house playing the X-Box and the girls were at my mom's most of the time. I stayed at Mom's the whole entire day on Christmas. I never showered or went home for anything. I only left to go to bed. There was a lot of commotion and poor Mom had to come up with all of the meals, (we sure appreciate her for doing that) but it was great being together. I miss everyone so much already. COME BACK,COME BACK!

5 comments:

JaNeil said...

Thanks again for letting us stay at your house. We love staying there. I have a cute picture of Lane using the massager on Garrett that I will email to you. Hope to see you soon.

Brittany said...

I proud of you for taking some pictures on christmas and even more proud that you posted them! You guys look cute! Sounds like you had a nice and relaxing time! We love the game Apples to Apples! it's pretty fun! It was so good to see you guys! You both look so good!! What a cute couple!!! I hope it won't be another 3 years till I see you again!

Anonymous said...

Hey Mindy-
This is Natasha.. I hope you remember me but your sister was at the radio station the other day and she gave me this address to check out your page... I just wanted to check it out and say hi and that I miss ya. If you ever want to call me you can at 790-4674 or email me at natasha@channelx94.com Cute page and great pics!!

Anonymous said...

Looking GOOD in your new jammy jams!

Chelsea Johnson said...

It was so great to see you! Max is now on a kick that he wants me to cut my hair like yours, so stay tuned.....You're not supposed to get out of your pajamas on Christmas, are you? I didn't! Glad it was a great one! Hope to see you again soon!