

Multnomah Falls


This waterfall was breathtaking. This was one of my "must sees" for this trip. I'm so glad I was able to see it. The short walk up to the bridge was so pretty and I was fascinated by all the moss that grew on everything.


After we left the falls we were able to visit some families that Garrett met on his mission and became close with. It was fun for me to get a glimpse of what his mission was like and where he served. We checked into our hotel
(here's a picture of our room)

(here's a picture of downtown Portland from our room window)

and then went out to dinner with one of the families to a Thai restaurant. It was my first time eating Curry and "Thai Food" that I actually liked. It was delicious and Garrett and I have been thinking about it ever since.
5 comments:
Aren't the falls great!! We liked stopping there on our way to Portland. We didn't stay long because it was raining, but enjoyed it all the same. I am excited to hear about the rest of your trip and see more photos.
Wow Oregon is a really pretty place! How fun!! It sounds like you guys had a really great time. That is so good to get a little vacation in before you have your baby!
oooooo I wish I was there! It looks like it was a great trip. Hey is your couch sold?
Wow! Oregon looks beautiful!! How fun for you to go see where Garrett served his mission! I'd love to go to New Jersey to see where Bryce served.
Those pictures do look gorgeous! I think my cousin served in Oregon and he always commented on how beautiful and green it is there. That sounds like a fun little vacation. You need to put some full-length pics of you on so we can get a glimpse of how adorable you are!
Post a Comment