
Garrett served his mission in Portland,Oregon and has been dying to get back there to visit families he was close with and to show me around. We had a wonderful time. Oregon is absolutely beautiful. We were so fortunate to be able to see it at such a gorgeous time of year. We were also able to pack in quite a few activities for such a short stay. Here's how it played out.
Part One of our journey...
Garrett and I stopped to visit Dan & Janeil on our way. Lane was hilarious!

He loves to pose for pictures. Seriously he LOOOVES it! He just kept going and going. It was too good to be true. Garrett and I just laughed and laughed. Ahh it was great. I can't get over how animated he was. I guess I shouldn't be surprised with the kind of dad he has. Here are some pictures of him posing and the rest of the gang.
It also happened to be Garrett and Dan's birthday when we were there so Dan & Janeil got a babysitter for the the boys and we went out to dinner.

Garrett and Dan were being pretty hilarious at dinner, especially when the server brought out the moist towels. Dinner was super yummy, so was the cheesecake that I so stupidly left in Dan's fridge...DOH! I think I agonized over it for an hour after we left for Portland.


2 comments:
hey love the photos. Will May 31 work for Garrett for the sprinkler system. We have family who has said they can come on that day.
I didn't know you guys were going on vacation! I've never been to Oregon but I've heard it's really pretty. Your little nephew is pretty funny! His cute little poses are hilarious! I'm glad you were able to get away and it sounds like you guys had fun.:)
Post a Comment