Her hair looks lighter in that last picture than when I saw her. Owen's hair was always lighter after his bath I guess then darkened until his next bath from all the oils. She is a doll and I still can't believe you had such a big baby. Go Minz!
Oh my goodness!!! She's beautiful!! I'm so glad things went well! I need to call you some time soon to get all the details!! I'm so glad she's finally here for you to enjoy! I hope you've had a chance to read or at least start reading Breaking Dawn.:)
She's so beautiful!!!! Congrats! Hope you are all doing well and feeling okay. She is quite the big girl(and that can't be easy on ya if you know what I mean.....)
Minz, I had to do a double take when I saw the picture of her with the bow in her hair (sleeping). I have a picture from when I had Adrianna and It looks almost the same. Really took me back for a sec. She's such a doll. I'm so happy for you. You'll be a great mom. Love J
I am with JaNeil on that one. I can't believe you had a 9 pounder either and I can't believe how awesome you look in that picture where you are holding her. That babe can't help but be gorgeous with a mom like you.
WOW!! What a doll!!! She is so adorable and so much hair too! Congratulations! I cant believe that she was 9lbs.! You look so stinkin cute for just having a baby!!
I need you to post some recent pictures of the little cutie!! I hope the Colovich house is doing well! I definitely need to come see you while I'm jobless huh??
10 comments:
so cute with the bow! I hope she is still being a good little trouper. It was so fun to hold a baby that small again. Love it! You look wonderful too.
Her hair looks lighter in that last picture than when I saw her. Owen's hair was always lighter after his bath I guess then darkened until his next bath from all the oils. She is a doll and I still can't believe you had such a big baby. Go Minz!
Oh my goodness!!! She's beautiful!! I'm so glad things went well! I need to call you some time soon to get all the details!! I'm so glad she's finally here for you to enjoy! I hope you've had a chance to read or at least start reading Breaking Dawn.:)
She's so beautiful!!!! Congrats! Hope you are all doing well and feeling okay. She is quite the big girl(and that can't be easy on ya if you know what I mean.....)
Minz,
I had to do a double take when I saw the picture of her with the bow in her hair (sleeping).
I have a picture from when I had Adrianna and It looks almost the same. Really took me back for a sec.
She's such a doll.
I'm so happy for you.
You'll be a great mom.
Love J
I am with JaNeil on that one. I can't believe you had a 9 pounder either and I can't believe how awesome you look in that picture where you are holding her. That babe can't help but be gorgeous with a mom like you.
WOW!! What a doll!!! She is so adorable and so much hair too! Congratulations! I cant believe that she was 9lbs.! You look so stinkin cute for just having a baby!!
Oh Minz! She is so gorgeous and you look fabulous too! I can't wait til I can see you guys again! Congratulations!!!
I need you to post some recent pictures of the little cutie!! I hope the Colovich house is doing well! I definitely need to come see you while I'm jobless huh??
She is just beautiful!! Can't wait to meet her.
Love you,
Lori
Post a Comment