
Sorry folks I seem to have no time to blog these days. Well I do have time but I don't use it to blog. I seem to be cleaning and scrambling around to get ready for the day when I have a spare moment to myself. It's crazy but I love it. I have the sweetest little babe to show for it and I'm so happy. She is a really good baby. She's still hungry in the night but I think I've got her trained to just one feeding now instead of three. Adelade grunts alot!!! It's pretty funny. But of course I think every little thing she does is absolutely adorable and hilarious. I might be just a little bias. I love my little girl so much. I can't believe I'm actually a mom and I love this little human being more than life it's self. I treasure every moment with her. The other day I was singing her to sleep after I had fed her and she was looking up at me seeming so content and relaxed. I got to part in the song that says "for all his creations of which I'm a part, yes I know Heavenly Father loves me" and I just burst into tears. I'm so blessed to have this little thing to teach me that there is so much more to my life than myself now. It's scary and really hard at times but I would never trade it to be alone again in a million years. Ahhhh, it's a good life. :)


Here are some cute little facts about Addy.
1. She loves to snuggle. Mostly with Mommy. :0)
2. Adelade also loves to be warm and wrapped really tight. She looks like a little bean and so now she has about a million nick names..."Adamame" (my favorite) or sweet bean or soy bean etc...
3. She likes to be bounced on the exercise ball. It's awesome! My friend told me about that trick and it gives instant results. Love it!
4. Addy moans herself to sleep. It's very, very cute.
5. She always keeps her hands by her face. When sleeping she has a certain position. She also loves her mittens and covers her face or her eyes to relax. She also keeps her pacifier in which is such a help.
6. When she wakes up in the night she will grunt and moan gradually louder and louder until I wake up to feed her. She rarely cries in the night (now the day...that's a different story lately).
7. She loves to get a bath.
8. Addy has Garrett wrapped around her tiny, little finger. He never gets tired of holding her and looking at her. It's touching to watch.
9. Addy it just starting to really give some good smiles. Sometimes even a coo. She gives the best ones right after eating, of course. It's been so nice to finally get some recognition for all the time I put in. ;)
10. She is the apple of my eye.
3 comments:
What a little sweetie!! I am loving all the pink too! I'm so glad that you're enjoying motherhood. I'm sure you are such a good little mommy!! Oh P.S.- I totally forgot to get a picture of the wall letters but I'm not sure that I want you to see how much I messed it up.:(
She is so sweet and I'm glad that you are both so infatuated with your babe. That's how it should be!
I've been waiting for a new post. Yesss! She is adorable. I love the little ring. The last photo is great to show off her cute chubbiness. Are you still breast feeding? I know mothering is a lot of work in fact I believe the hardest job in the world, but the rewards are so worth it.
Post a Comment