Monday, September 8, 2008

Adelade's Blessing



It all happened on such short notice, but I'm glad we were able to do it before Adelade gets too old. Plus I really wanted her to wear the beautiful, blessing dress that my Grandma Sullivan made.
Garrett did such a nice job on Addy's blessing. He said he was about to start crying so he had to cut it short, but it was very touching. I'm so blessed that I have such a good man. It was great having a bunch of family there, to enjoy those moments with us. I'm so glad Brandon and Carey were able to come. The dinner afterward was wonderfully chaotic and I loved being able to visit with all of Garrett's family, my family and our friends. Garrett and I love you all and we were thinking of those that couldn't make it and those that live far away and wishing we could be with you too.

2 comments:

Brittany said...

That's such a wonderful day for Adelade! I'm sure Garrett did a great job! You look sooo good Minz!! Call me when or if you ever get bored!:)

JaNeil said...

Cute pics! By the way you look great, what am I saying you looked great when Addy was three days old! We would have loved to be there, but it is a far way. I thought that Aunt Toni made the dress and gave it to grandma?