Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Smiley




I finally got a decent picture of Adelade smiling.

6 comments:

Brittany said...

What a precious little girl! Her first smiles!!:)

JaNeil said...

It is sometimes hard to catch that first smile on camera. We always had a hard time with Lane. He wouldn't hold his smile long enough and with the camera delay we ended up with some not so cute shots. I think his first smile that I caught was on his first Halloween, when he was 2 1/2 months. She is a doll and I only hope that I too will have a girl someday.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Ahhh, I love those first smiles! And they only get better and better and better!

Anonymous said...

She is gettin cuter and cuter! I only saw those big open eyes for those few seconds at the blessing right before you left. I love it!

Anonymous said...

Oh I forgot I had something funny to tell you. When you were giving your testimony at the blessing Emma says "Mom Mindy was acting weird in church when she gave her testimony" hahaha! I told her that moms cry at things like this. It is an emotional time. I think she understood.

Dr. E said...

That Addy is just cute, cute, cute. I am sad that by the time we see her in person she will be crawling or walking. This baby stage just moves too quickly.