Thursday, September 25, 2008

Oh my cute!!!




It's crazy how much babies change from week to week. Addy is getting so big and learning so much. She has started to coo and lets out sounds that seem like giggles. I love it...as you can tell. :)

7 comments:

The Pierces said...

One of my favorite things is when they start cooing back like they are talking back to you making those cute noises. Makes me melt.

She's beautiful. You guys make cute kids!

Brittany said...

What a cutie!! I hope things are going well. Call me if you're ever bored!:)

Dr. E said...

Love the pictures! Too cute. I can't believe how much hair she has. And those chubby cheeks. . .Adorable.

JaNeil said...

I love the cooing. I miss that. We need to come see her before she gets too big.

Dr. E said...

See Mindz,

I told you. Yes it's hard and continually gets harder but is it not worth every waking hour you spend at night and every poopy diaper and every fusing prior to a nap? I wouldn't trade it for the world.

Now you know why we posted so much crap about penny. Why we showed the world our precious little gem. You will probably think your kid is cuter than any other child out there but that's OK, that's the nature of the beast.

Just now my sweet little Penelope is suppose to be in bed and we can hear her upstairs saying in quiet and mischievous way, "I get you".

See, I can't even go a few minutes on someone's blog without posting a comment about my own child and you will see the same thing about nearly every other parent out there. It is inevitable. I balk at the parenthood naysayers.

I love you all,

Aaron.

P.S. now she's saying into the monitor, "tinkle tinkle wittle staw how I wunder whuch wu ahh,...... High five?"

Ya think just maybe someone is trying to fight off the sleep vectors? Oh but little does she know that time is on our side.

Melanie said...

Hi Mindz, oh my goodness these recent pictures look just like YOU! She is adorable. I too must say "Yeah" for blogging because I haven't seen little Addy yet! That blessing dress has made the rounds, I know Grandma would absolutely love that! Well better late than never, but CONGRATS!

Suelyn said...

OH my goodness Minz! She's sooooo cute! I'm so glad you found my blog!! YAY!!!!