I've been corrected a couple of times by family members about the gorgeous dress Adelade wore for her blessing. I thought Grandma made it at first and then my Mom reminded me that Aunt Tony (did I spell her name right? probably not) made it and for some reason I got Grandma stuck in my head when I was writing about Addy's blessing. I guess that's because I was thinking of her so much that day and knowing she would have been so happy to see that another grand-baby wore the dress. It's pretty cool that so many great-grand-girls have been able to use it. I'm so glad Adelade did too.
I also needed to correct something about an older post, I think it was a survey. Anyway my dear cousin Teresa wanted me to be sure and make mention that during my junior high years I was hanging out with my cousins Teresa and Stephanie all the time (we totally hung out in high school too Trees...I dated a boy from Roosevelt, remember)anyways...I ended up moving to Cedar City because of Teresa and became her roommate which was so much fun. I have to say that Teresa and Steph were like sisters to me. We have alot of really awesome and very dear to my heart memories. Sorry, pretty corny, but it's true! I'm getting all chocked up. We have since lost touch a little bit because that happens in life. We all get married, move, have kids etc. I just wanted those sweet girls to know I love them very much. Blah, ok now I'm done with the mushy stuff!!!
9 comments:
Hey, Mindy!
Glad you found me. This is so great for me to be able to feel close to you even though we're far apart. Your baby is adorable. So much hair! I'll be checking in from time to time. Keep on posting!
Love you!
Hi, guys! I found your blog on Lynette's. That little girl is so cute. I can't tell who she looks like. And I love all that hair! Megan
Hi again! I'm wondering does Christa have a blog. If not I really need you to convince her to do this. I think she would love it. I just noticed that some other members of your family are blogging. I'll have to check out there blogs. See you on Moday.
I'm glad you cleared that up for us. You must have gotten a lot of grief over those mistaken typings on your blog.:)
Well, I'm glad to hear that you love Scentsy as much as I do and I guess I can understand that you will probably order from your cousin.:) If she ever gives it up you know where to turn!:) Marc actually e-mailed me after they read my blog and I told him to tell Teresa that she needs to start a blog!
ya, you didn't freak me out. (i saw your comment on kristina's blog!!) i just rarely get to get on my computer and spend any sort of time. thanks to nap time and conference weekend i'm trying to get caught up!!! so, your babe is so darling...her little ring is the cutest thing i've ever seen. anyway, yay for blogs!!
hey mindz i left a ccomment on your page add me to your contacts or what ever so you can check out my blog if you don't remmember it's
reidtherocketstarter.blogspot.com
well peace out "homeskillet"
luv your nephew,
reid
She is so cute and is growing so quickly! Hope you're all doing well!
Hey! My mom and I (& Elea) are coming up on Friday the 24th and will be there until Sunday the 26th. We'll be there on Saturday because my Aunt is going through the temple. I really want to come see you and your sweet baby girl. She's adorable! Will you be in town that weekend?
Mindy, do you remember you were coming on Wednesday. On my blog you said you were coming on Thursday. You are confusing me. Let me know what day you are coming. I have Wednesday written down though.
Post a Comment