I don't think it's weird at all to do family pics. I just wondered if there was a special occasion and that's why you did them. My family needs to take a family picture badly. It just takes so much effort with four kiddos.
I will talk to my mom about what the plans are for Saturday morning-- so lets plan on Saturday afternoon sometime and then we can work out a more exact time.
Cute pictures Mindz. I really like Garrett's chops. They make him look so manly. I wish I had chops like his. I wish I was a little bit taller. I wish I was a baller.
I love love love them! How cute... you picked a beautiful spot for pics! You look so pretty and my goodness Adelade is so cute! Do you call her Addy? I think these pictures are some of my favorites I've ever seen!
Cute pics. You have a beautiful family. It is fun to see you staying contact with your cousins. I was always close to my cousins growing up, but like you said you get married, move, have kids, and everything changes. Okay, I better stop there before I start getting home sick. I might check out some of those cousins blogs too with Dan. Thanks for putting up that list of them all. I don't know how to do that really and in fact cute background. I need to change mine, but I always need Dan's help. Love ya, miss ya.
You guys look beautiful. I like to check your blog every so often to see how that sweet baby is doing since I am so bad at calling people! Anyway, I love you and hope you are all doing well! XOXO, E.Smith
10 comments:
Why did you get family pics? Just for the heck of it. They are really cute!
I don't think it's weird at all to do family pics. I just wondered if there was a special occasion and that's why you did them. My family needs to take a family picture badly. It just takes so much effort with four kiddos.
The pictures look great!
I will talk to my mom about what the plans are for Saturday morning-- so lets plan on Saturday afternoon sometime and then we can work out a more exact time.
So cute!! You guys look great !! I love these pics!!:)
You always have such great hair!! I've thought that ever since we lived together(and been a little jealous, too!)
The pics looks great, the scenery is beautiful! What a doll she is!
Cute pictures Mindz.
I really like Garrett's chops.
They make him look so manly.
I wish I had chops like his.
I wish I was a little bit taller.
I wish I was a baller.
I love love love them! How cute... you picked a beautiful spot for pics! You look so pretty and my goodness Adelade is so cute! Do you call her Addy? I think these pictures are some of my favorites I've ever seen!
Cute pics. You have a beautiful family. It is fun to see you staying contact with your cousins. I was always close to my cousins growing up, but like you said you get married, move, have kids, and everything changes. Okay, I better stop there before I start getting home sick. I might check out some of those cousins blogs too with Dan. Thanks for putting up that list of them all. I don't know how to do that really and in fact cute background. I need to change mine, but I always need Dan's help. Love ya, miss ya.
fabulous pics! dang, we need to get ours done.
You guys look beautiful. I like to check your blog every so often to see how that sweet baby is doing since I am so bad at calling people! Anyway, I love you and hope you are all doing well!
XOXO,
E.Smith
Post a Comment