Saturday, October 11, 2008

What the???



Ok what kind of spider is this? I tried to research it for a little bit on the internet but I had to stop because looking at all the different kinds of spiders freaked me out. The pictures I took aren't doing the size of the spider, justice. This one is a monster!!! Seriously!
Garrett found this scary thing in one of our sprinkler boxes this evening and it's still sitting up in the cup on the counter!!! AHHH!!! Every time I think of it my hair prickles on the back of my neck! Garrett said he's going to let it go but I'm going to have to go up and euthanize it. I keep thinking it's crawling on me. YIKES!

12 comments:

AdIDaS StUd said...

Hey minz this is hunter just thought I would let you know that I set up a Blog for myself it is huntsadidasblog.blogspot.com Oh and you should take a picture of the spider with a ruler next to it that way we have a good idea of the size.sorry for the novel just wanted to give you the word on the street

Dr. E said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brittany said...

Yikes!!! I hate spiders!! My vote is that you kill it before Garrett lets it go! Yuck!!

Jana said...

Ha! Dr. Aaron seems to be full of it tonight. Did you notice Ed Grimly in the corner?
and your spider is Sick! Just sick I tell ya. I'm not a fan of killing innocent things, but it doesn't really look innocent and it does look harmful so I guess I'm glad you euthanized it to death!

Dan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Dr. E said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
JaNeil said...

We had a similar looking one in our veggie garden for a while. I just left it alone and if Dr. Aaron is correct I am glad I did so. We have quite a few spiders aroud our yard and if this one eats others hurray. The only time I kill spiders is when they are in my house. So since Garrett brought it in the house I guess you can kill it.

Anonymous said...

Aaron I am totally on to you. B told me about the copy and paste comments. Oh and good thing I like my men fat right :I

Anonymous said...

oh yeah and Minz? KKKKkkkiiiiiiillllllllll it!

Suelyn said...

SICK!!! I hate spiders... I can act brave sometimes...but truly they just freak me out to the max! YUCK!!! In the old house in the downstairs bathroom (I hope you can recall how nasty that bathroom was) there were always spiders running around. I tried to get over that fear but oh sick, they're just gross! Hairy little buggers that scare me!!

Melinda said...

Aaron I don't read your ridiculous comments I see how freaking long they are and I move on to the next one that will actually have a point!!!!

Sarah Greener said...

ewww that spider is gross.. haha
Wow, Your little girl is getting so big, she is so adorable! I love all that hair!! Way cute family pics of your guys! Such a beautiful little family!!!