Friday, October 31, 2008

::Tagged:: 8 Fun Things

8 Shows I like to watch...

1. The Office
2. Grey's Anatomy
3. What Not to Wear
4. Anything on HGTV
5. Most shows on Food Network
6. Most shows on DIY
7. Jon & Kate Plus 8
8. The Hills

8 Restaurants I Like...


1. Happy Sumo
2. Lone Star Taqueria
3. Cafe Rio
4. Tucanos Brazilian Grill
5. Red Mango (not really a restaurant but I LOVE their frozen yogurt, it's the best ever!!!)
6. Tucci's
7. Noodles & Company
8. Cheesecake Factory

8 Things that happened yesterday...

1. Made Garrett Breakfast for once.
2. Made about 7 bows
3. Took care of my sick child
4. Did lots of laundry
5. Took care of my sick child
6. Made Enchiladas for dinner
7. Went to Walmart to buy about 20 bags of candy for the mass amounts of children that will be coming to our neighborhood for Trick or Treating.
8. Watched The Office

8 I things I'm looking forward to...


1. Buying some decorations for my downstairs
2. Dressing Addy up for Halloween
3. Getting together with family and friends tonight
4. Cold weather so Garrett will stop working so much
5. Garrett helping me with our million unfinished projects
6. My birthday so I can go to Salt Lake and SHOP!
7. Twilight Movie
8. Thanksgiving and Christmas. The Holidays are so much more exciting with kids. :o)

8 things on my wish list...


1.To learn how to digitally scrap book better so my child can have some tangible memories
2. A healthy child with no stomach issues
3. New Counter tops
4. All our unfinished projects to be done soon!!!
5. My car paid off
6. More time with my Hubby
7. For Garrett to move his 67 Chevelle out of my garage
8. Start building our new house

I Tag...

1. Carey
2. Janeil
3. Gwen
4. Jana
5. Christa
6. Mom
7. Kristina
8. Camille

5 comments:

camille swain said...

I really have no idea how that happened. I have been using my camera for a lot of video, but not that much. I think it got turned on accidentally and never got turned off. Love the picture of Addy. Who took that? j/k Sorry it took me so long to get them to you!! Really I'm a dork. It was fun to visit at my mom and dad's. We'll all have to get together again soon.

camille swain said...

I really don't need the credit on those pics. I hope you know I was totally joking!!

kristina said...

have you called the doc about her tummy yet?

Brittany said...

I didn't know that Adde has stomach problems.:( I hope she starts feeling better soon. Call me when you're in Salt Lake for your b-day cause I'll be there for the concert and maybe we can get together for lunch or something.:) I'd love to meet little Adde!

JaNeil said...

I have decided to go digital with my scrapbooking. Dan isn't sure of the whole thing since we will need some more RAM and probably a better graphics card, but then he can have cool games on the computer, right. I want some software for Christmas. I currently downloaded a trial version of photoshop elements and I am trying to figure out how to use it. I am also finding websites of free kits and other cute kits to purchase. It is a bit overwhelming right now, but I have only decided to make the change like two weeks ago. So far I have only completed 2007 for Owen, which is like 9 pages that can easily be redone. Now I need to decide if I want to redo Lane's book totally or just start off with 2008. Anyways this is getting long. We will have to chat digital sometime.