Garrett's sister Colette (with the help of many others, too many to name)planned a surprise party for my Father-in-law a few weeks ago. I know it's taken me forever to get this posted. Anyway it was a total success, Barry had no idea and everyone had a wonderful time. It was held at Garrett's sister's Bed and Breakfast in Logan. It was a 50's theme and totally cute. All of Garrett's brothers and sisters were able to make it. Even his brother that lives in Ohio, which we were thrilled about. I had a blast with my in-laws as usual and I was sad to leave. Here's some pictures of the occasion.
2 comments:
What a fun idea for a party! And how great is that having all the family there. Thanks for sharing!
So cute!! What a cool idea for a surprise birthday party. Hey, tell Garrett that Bryce and I have XBox live now! We're excited to use it!:)
Post a Comment