Wednesday, April 1, 2009

April Mean?

I shouldn't laugh at other people's expense but...it's April Fools, and I was bored.

I pulled a prank on Garrett today. I did the "rubber band around the kitchen sink sprayer" trick. (I've tried this trick before with no success)This time I used a gray colored hair tie and it was totally camouflaged. I waited till just before Garrett came in the door to do it so I wouldn't forget it was there and spray myself. Anyway Garrett always comes in and washes his hands first thing so I knew it would work. I was waiting around the corner trying so hard not to bust up.

He came right in and straight to the sink! YES, victorious!!! He actually sprayed himself twice because he thought something was broken and he was trying to check it out. Anyway I had a good laugh and Garrett was such a good sport. He always makes it so fun. He laughed right along with me and I love him for it!




Earlier I was thinking about what I might do to my poor husband for April Fools and I thought of having my pregnant sister take a pregnancy test for me and then show it to Garrett, but then I thought that, that might be taking it too far. I told Garrett about it after I got him with the water-prank and he said "Yeah I'm glad you didn't do the pregnant one, because that's not "April Fools" that's just "April Mean". Lol!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Yea, I never pull any April fools pranks because I can never think of any good ones. But Bryce got me last night and he thought it was pretty funny....when I got home from the Young Women's activity there were 3 quarters on the kitchen floor so I told Bryce he dropped his quarters and then I bent down to pick them up and they were stuck to the linolium with honey.:) What a dork huh? Your trick was much better!:)

Chelsea Johnson said...

I must be the most uncreative/fun person ever, because I never even think of pulling pranks! That's a good one, though.

Addy is so stinking adorable and you always have her dressed so cute! However, I wouldn't expect anything less from you!