Sunday, April 5, 2009

Wow

Take a look at this hottie. I mean, did this mullet really happen? Seriously?

Apparently this guy was totally serious.



If you haven't seen the blog Sexy People. You need to NOW, right here.
It will warm your heart. Or make you laugh till you wet your pants.

7 comments:

Brittany said...

That's awesome! I totally have a 5th grade picture I could put on there that would make you pee your pants!! That's a funny blog!

kristina said...

How do you find these things?!?!?!? So funny.

I'm tempted to dig up some old pictures. Bet I could make the blog and then be famous.

Melinda said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Melinda said...

Haha. Well I do spend a lot of time on the internet. Probably too much. That's how I find these crazy things. And I could definitely pull out some scary pictures of myself too. Maybe we all should send ours into Sexy People. It would be a gas to see them on that blog!

Melinda said...

Ok, I also have to say that the comments that people leave are the best part of the pictures. I didn't read any of them until today and the tears are flowing I'm laughing so hard.

Suelyn said...

I'm so attracted to this man

Tyler and Megan said...

I love mullets, wow just makes me riveting with lust. HOT.