Monday, June 8, 2009

Blog Shmog

K I don't post much. Why you ask? Because Facebook is so much faster and easier and way more addicting. Blogging makes me feel pressure like I have to have only sweet and wonderful-happy things to write a novel about, plus post a billion pictures every time. And I've got a toddler these days and there is no time to be had. Every break I get, I fill up with some sort of project or keeping my house somewhat presentable after "Hurricane Adelade" runs through it. So here's my post and it's not so positive and there aren't any pictures. Sorry for my brute honesty, my few and far between readers. :)

6 comments:

Ruth said...

You just posted what we're all thinking! Thanks.

JaNeil said...

Dan and I recently created facebooks. I guess I need to look you up and add you as a friend so I know what is up with you. I blog to stay in contact with Dan's family, email my family, and now facebook friends. It does take time, but I usually reserve an hour on Sunday for all that. Good to hear from you.

Dr. E said...

I love you.

Chelsea Johnson said...

Really? I am way more into blogging than facebooking. Its so hard to keep updated on everybody that way. But I guess if you're going to abandon blogging, I'll have to get in the habit so I can stay updated on you guys!

I totally love the "hurricane Adelade!" Have you seriously met my crazy child?

Brittany said...

I'm just glad to hear from you even if there aren't any pictures or fuzzy/happy thoughts.:) I guess I need a face book huh?

Sarah Greener said...

Haha you are so funny, i just loves ya. I am not much of a poster or blogger either. I agree there is just NO time sometimes. Since you are more of a fb kind of gal, I will have to fb more often!