You've probably all read this blog and I'm the last one to see it.
http://www.nieniedialogues.blogspot.com
This woman is amazing, before and after. Make sure you check out the older posts. Read it. You'll probably cry. (I sobbed and coughed and made a big scene to myself, so much so that I had to get up from the computer for a bit and check to see if anyone was watching me...I don't recommend getting that overcome) But you'll love it. You will really love it!
5 comments:
I have been reading Nie Nie's blog. It is great in many ways. It is like reading a book. I started current and am moving back. I feel so blessed for all that I have. Often I take this for granted. I just gave the boys a bath and realized she probably can't do those things if her hands don't function well and I also think of all the other things she struggles with. I am also inspired by the joy she finds amid the hurt and pain.
Check out seriouslysoblessed.blogspot.com for a fun laugh. It is a made up blog and spoofs on being a young Mormon mom.
I read seriouslysoblessed sometimes and it is very funny.
I've read it before. She is an amazing person huh??
When are you going to call me back?!:)
I havent heard of this blog, I will have to check it out!
Post a Comment